martedì 22 novembre 2011

Unexpected meeting

I'm sorry guys, I have no pictures about my outfit of today...I had so much work to do that I didn't have time to take photos... :(

promise you that I'll show it to you asap!!

on the other hand I have a real gem for you! ;)

take a look! 
(I'm sorry for the bad quality but I didn't have my camera with me..)


I'm sure that at least the Italian readers will recognize him! 

he is Antonio Rossi, the best Italian canoeist, winner of three gold medals at the Olympics in 1996 and 2000, not to mention the other numberless prizes he won in European and World competitions!

I was fortunate enough to meet him yesterday night!
 He is totally charming and irresistible!!!

enjoy the view! ;)










 love
    V.

4 commenti:

  1. I didn´t know him, but I do now. Thanks for your comment, I'll follow u since now :)

    xoxo

    http://puskiscloset.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. dear lord, he's attractive. thanks for the intro. lol. great post. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a new fash trend report. Love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Accidenti che incontro!!!!mica male!
    Complimenti per il tuo blog da adesso hai una nuova follower!
    Seguimi anche tu ne sarò davvero felice! ;)

    emotionbyalessandrab.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina