martedì 13 dicembre 2011

Last day in the mountains - Xmas markets

On Sunday, since we had to go back home, we decided to stop along the way and visit famous Christmas markets in Trento....after having been in an endless queue due to the heavy traffic, we finally got there and took some pics among the stalls...
they sell typical products, starting with Christamas decorations and finishing with local food!

it's a sweet tradition of Christmas days, where you can find little presents and ideas for the festivity!

I chose a comfy outfit...among the others you can see the sweater I wore also here...instead of brown I chose grey as color to match it with...what do you think of the result??













In this last photo there's everything I have in my bag right now...
look carefully, there's a little clue of what is going to be my next destination... 



can you tell where I'm going??
I'm leaving in a few weeks! I'm so excited!! ;)

love
     V. 


I was wearing
H&M sweater
Imperial turtleneck
Subdued jeans
Imperial coat
Ugg boots

11 commenti:

  1. The mall looks interesting, and i like your ugg boots! :) and are you going to paris?? xx

    http://pearlsdiamondsandfashion.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great outfit! Love how you styled the sweater with a wrap belt.
    And I am guessing Paris!!! :P I have the same keychain on my keys!! lol
    Happy Holidays!
    Bella xo
    http://www.chicinvancity.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. lovely photos and i also have the same keychain :)

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  4. adorable pics!!!^^
    i have the same keychain ;)
    i follow you, sweetie :D

    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  5. Grazie per esser diventata mia follower, adesso ti seguo anche io ed è un grande piacere! Bellissima anche Trento. Sono curiosa di scoprire quale sarà la prossima meta :D
    Entrophia | Behind green eyes

    RispondiElimina
  6. we love the christmas markets! And it seem very good! thanks for your comments, you can visit our new look! xoxo

    bubblesandwindmills.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. Cute post :) Like the picture of you and Santa C.:)
    Come visit my blog, would love for you to follow, if you like it.
    www.myown-Jo.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. Bello lo smalto rosso abbinato al grigio.Hai un viso solare e simpaticissimo! ^_^
    Ti seguo...fallo anche tu,ti aspetto!
    Federica.


    http://federicaantonellagiorgia.blogspot.com/ http://preppybroots.style.it/

    RispondiElimina
  9. thank you!!! I have dropped by most of your blogs...I'm checking the others asap!
    :*

    RispondiElimina
  10. Bellissime fotografie, io adoro i mercatini di Natale!!!!
    dai un'occhiata al mio blog, se ti piace possiamo seguirci: Cosa mi metto???

    RispondiElimina
  11. i mercvatini mi fanno impazzire! e tu sei carinissima! passa da me! ti aspetto! ottimo lavoro!
    ciaoo
    Miriamstella
    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's fashion Blog

    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    RispondiElimina