lunedì 2 gennaio 2012

Mix of 2011!

Hi babes! I prepared a roundup of the pictures I have taken in 2011...hope u like it!

NEW YEAR'S EVE 2011

LISBOA

LISBOA

JELLYFISH - LISBOA AQUARIUM

IN THE MOUNTAINS

SUMMER IN SARDINIA


LISBOA

LISBOA










MY DEGREE


SUMMER IN SARDINIA










CABO DE ROCA - PORTUGAL


DOLOMITES


DOLOMITES

DOLOMITES

DOBBIACO LAKE - DOLOMITES



SUNSET IN SARDINIA

I love looking at pictures I took in the past...it makes me feel those emotions again!

what will you keep in your heart about this year??


with love
       V.

8 commenti:

  1. Wow amazing photos! Seems like you've had an amazing year.

    Fashion Dawgs

    RispondiElimina
  2. lovely pictures :) I'll also keep my graduation close to my heart for the past year :)

    Veronika

    www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. It looks like you had an amazing 2011, I hope your 2012 will be even better and you get to travel as much as this year, the photos are amazing! Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    RispondiElimina
  4. Great pictures, looks like a great 2011 :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Thank you so much for your comment in my blog!!! i appreciate it!!! Love the pics, so funny!!!

    espantajasandfriends.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina