mercoledì 4 gennaio 2012

With me in Paris - first day!


Hello beauties!!
I'm back home, after 5 amazing days in the romantic city par excellence...Paris!

needless to say that I'm really sad about being home 'cos Paris took my heart!

the only negative side was the weather...it was gloomy and rainy most of the time, making everything look greyish... you'll see yourself from the photos...the few with a blue sky are quite another thing... 
on the plus side, this gives me the excuse (if I needed one!) to go back there when the good weather comes!

In this post and in those that will follow I'm gonna carry you with me discovering Paris!
Follow me and... enjoy the tour!!

FIRST DAY

We were hosted by a friend of us that lives in the city center, in the area called Tuileries (the green one in the center of the map)...



On the 31st December we started exploring the city, strolling around in Les Invalides e Tour Eiffel (orange area on the left), Chaillot (green on the left) and Champs-Elysees (purple on the left).








Place de La Concorde

Place de La Concorde


Arc du triomphe

Arc du triomphe


Arc du triomphe

 LV on the Champs-Elysees





Trocadero


Tour Eiffel


can you see me?? I felt so small...the Tour Eiffel's height is 324 m!







Dome

Dome


View from the Seine

my first buy...it was so windy I bought a beret, very French don't you think??

Pont Alexandre III

the weather didn't help to enhance the beauty of this areas, but the magic of these famous monuments was perceptible!

stay tuned, more from Paris in the next post! ;)

with love
       V.

I was wearing
Relish skirt
H&M t-shirt and blazer
Calzedonia tights
Biker boots
Imperial coat

13 commenti:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! I'm sorry the weather was crappy but you look great! Love the beret and those tights!! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!

    www.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great pictures! Love your black blazer!

    http://runwaymeeting.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. getting to know how to use a camera is pretty damn hard but 2012 shall be our lucky year ;)

    Have a Happy Ney year :)

    munichstreetstyle.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Bellissimo post e foto di Parigi!!!

    passa da me, lascia un commento!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Sono stata a Parigi, è una bellissima città!! Buon anno!!
    Sara

    RispondiElimina
  6. che bel blog.. girovagando ti ho trovata! ora ti seguo, se ti và passa anche da me.. Valerie

    RispondiElimina
  7. thanks girls!! new post about Paris!! ;)

    RispondiElimina
  8. bellissimo viaggio! beata te! io a casa a studiare :( mannaggia l'università !:D
    Buon anno!!!!

    Giulia

    http://mylifeasgs.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  9. complimenti ragazza mi piacciono molto tutti i tuoi look!brava! se ti piace parigi, vieni a guardare ogni tanto il mio blog, io vivo qui e cerco sempre di scoprire e svelare i posti meno conosciuti di questa meravigliosa città:D


    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    RispondiElimina
  10. aww Paris! when I was 16 I went there for new year's with my friends too...so many nice memories =)

    RispondiElimina
  11. Bellissimo post!
    Adoro parigi, ci sono stata l'altr'anno ed è una città meravigliosa:)

    http://acatwalk.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina